[SG] RAVE!! [SG] RAVE!!

Good Animation

That's some pretty good animation for a crew video

AxeShades responds:

YEH THANKS MATE

Dudley vs Alex (Ep 1) Dudley vs Alex (Ep 1)

Well Done

I really liked it, just the fighting was a tad slow-paced. Also here's some Street Fighter midis if you care for that kind of music: http://www.midishrine.com/index.php?i d=168

Lol, I just Googled that site :\

jqzjqz responds:

ooooooo... nice find!!! i've never seen this before, but i'm looking for sounds. vgmusic.com has all the MIDI songs for almost every video game. I agree, it is pretty slow paced, but it's hard to choreograph fights without a set plan (or maybe i'm just not creative enough).

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Kinda Funny

To find the Easter Egg, move your cursor in the blank area right near the bottom right corner of the Legend of Awesome movie in the menu. A yellow =O smilie will appear, click on it to see another screen with two Final Fantasy VII spoofs.

OMG, Some Cursors! OMG, Some Cursors!

Loved the original idea

I liked the idea, and I really liked the cursor trail ones. I sort of liquided the cursor trail ones with the music lol

7IsUnlucky responds:

Thanks. But if you search newgrounds for "cursor", you will find that it's not an original idea.

Transmigration Transmigration

Interesting to watc, but not really much of a game

I liked playing this game because the graphics were really good, however, the game was way too ridiculously easy (you could just keep tapping space and never get hit) and why were water mines in the sky? And what was the reason for points?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

WOW

I'm very impressed, a lot of work clearly went into this game. I really liked how the characters had different abilities so there was strategy in playing each characters sotry and that the AI was actually decent. The ONLY complaint I have is, why show the amount of health lost in digits every time you hit an enemy, when the total amount of health the characters have is displayed in a bar which doesn't show the amount of health in digits?

Yo Slut Yo Slut

Lol

Funny song... but I don't see how you can call people ignorant for finding it offensive, its not a sophisticated song that makes anybody realize anything. But keep thinking highly of yourself for making this song, if it makes you happy.

wyldfyre1 responds:

thats the problem LOL i don't really think highly of myself at all heh.. I think alot of people are misunderstanding when i say ignorent.. I mean c'mon lets look at the name of the song "YO SLUT" LMFAO do you think its gonna be a love song? or a song that really is smart? noo ITS CALLED YO SLUT LOL still i'm glad you liked it.. i hope this clears some of what i said up. The song HAS no real point other then sluts are stupid LOL. SO please, don't think i'm on the high horse.. The only reason this song is #4 Top best songs is because of you guys THE FANS..

I Love Cock/teh Ian And Drury! I Love Cock/teh Ian And Drury!

1337!

1337 |\|473!

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

Liked it

Liked it, it was repetitive though... why that title?