Yo Slut Yo Slut

Lol

Funny song... but I don't see how you can call people ignorant for finding it offensive, its not a sophisticated song that makes anybody realize anything. But keep thinking highly of yourself for making this song, if it makes you happy.

wyldfyre1 responds:

thats the problem LOL i don't really think highly of myself at all heh.. I think alot of people are misunderstanding when i say ignorent.. I mean c'mon lets look at the name of the song "YO SLUT" LMFAO do you think its gonna be a love song? or a song that really is smart? noo ITS CALLED YO SLUT LOL still i'm glad you liked it.. i hope this clears some of what i said up. The song HAS no real point other then sluts are stupid LOL. SO please, don't think i'm on the high horse.. The only reason this song is #4 Top best songs is because of you guys THE FANS..

I Love Cock/teh Ian And Drury! I Love Cock/teh Ian And Drury!

1337!

1337 |\|473!

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

Liked it

Liked it, it was repetitive though... why that title?

{dj-N} Evolution of Music {dj-N} Evolution of Music

OMFG DEEJAY NAET

HOW YUO MAEK ST00F LIEK DIS!?!?111

All day this tune has been playing in the back of my head... how do you come up with this stuff lol

{dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2 {dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2

MOST TALENT ON NG

You have the most talent on NG in terms of trance/techno.

{dj-N} Behind These Hazel Eyes {dj-N} Behind These Hazel Eyes

OMFG

I AM NOW VOTING 5 FOR YOUR SONGS EVERY DAY OMFG

{dj-N} The Euphoria {dj-N} The Euphoria

GREAT

THIS IS THE PERFECT ECSTASY SONG IN EVERY WAY

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

Refreshing

I like how this song isnt following current trance/techno trends by using uncommon instrumentals.. I guess thats the beauty of underground shitt tho. I think the song does get too repetitive though.. I think if u could make another song like this, but only use that tune that plays throughout this whole song for a while at the beginning and make it fade into some next techno that keeps getting crazier and crazier until the beat gets u into a good trance then either slow or stop the music at the end and play that tune again to finish the song with a potentially amazing effect...

oh yea i would suggest using these instruments again and if u can make it sound good maybe even toss in a few more sounds if possible to add some more variety.. orr if ur feeling especially talented u could even try throwing in new sounds as the song progresses

sorry maybe im suggesting too much but theyre just to give u sum ideas if u perhaps need them cuz i really do see a lot of further potential in these songs.

DavidKracht responds:

My new song is coming.....

..::Scars::.. ..::Scars::..

Wow

Very good job, I really like this song.