OMG, Some Cursors! OMG, Some Cursors!

Loved the original idea

I liked the idea, and I really liked the cursor trail ones. I sort of liquided the cursor trail ones with the music lol

7IsUnlucky responds:

Thanks. But if you search newgrounds for "cursor", you will find that it's not an original idea.

Transmigration Transmigration

Interesting to watc, but not really much of a game

I liked playing this game because the graphics were really good, however, the game was way too ridiculously easy (you could just keep tapping space and never get hit) and why were water mines in the sky? And what was the reason for points?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

WOW

I'm very impressed, a lot of work clearly went into this game. I really liked how the characters had different abilities so there was strategy in playing each characters sotry and that the AI was actually decent. The ONLY complaint I have is, why show the amount of health lost in digits every time you hit an enemy, when the total amount of health the characters have is displayed in a bar which doesn't show the amount of health in digits?

Cliff Jumper v1.00 Cliff Jumper v1.00

Liked it

Interesting concept lol, maybe I liked it more because I've been in a bad mood the past week or so, but like the guy two reviews down said, it has potential.